Miniaturized, state-of-the-art device for the analysis of nucleic acids with three detection channels. It allows users to run both temperature cycles and isothermal analysis, enabling a wide array of DNA and RNA detection methods such as qPCR, isothermal amplifications.
- Fitting on the palm of one hand: 100x100x120 mm and around 1kg
- Auto-adaptive thermal control that sweeps from very fast (thermal cycling) to very slow ramps (melting curves)
- High speed detection enables high resolution melting curves (sampling <0.05°C)
- 3 wavelengths detection
- Green: 13 times energy consumption less standard PCR equipment
- Working with two formats of proprietary cartridges: 16-wells and 36-wells
- Virtually unlimited throughput running devices in parallel simultaneously
- No calibration or technical installation required
- Plug and play
- Connected via ethernet or Wi-Fi to Hyris cloud platform
- Managed by HYRIS bAPP™, integrated with HYRIS bDATA™
- Remote support with Hyris Technical team
HYRIS bCUBE 3™ communicates over two main channels: Wi-Fi and Ethernet. Ethernet connection is required for first setup. HYRIS bCUBE 3™ can be controlled directly from a Smartphone using the Mobile Hotspot functionality of your device.
HYRIS bCUBE 3™ can be controlled from any device with internet connection, including Desktop PCs, Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones. Offline use is possible using HYRIS bPANEL™ interface, for Windows PC.
Absolutely! The supplied power source works at both 110V and 220V, and the power cord can be easily interchanged with the one compatible with the standard of your destination country. Moreover, you can monitor in real-time and control remotely all of your HYRIS bCUBEs™ thanks to their connection to Hyris bDATA™ service.
Yes. With Hyris HYRIS bAPP™ you can create custom protocols, run thermal cycling or isothermal protocols, perform high resolution melting analysis, and scan all your samples at the same time. With HYRIS bCUBE 3™, even the most demanding biologist will be satisfied. Moreover, HYRIS bCUBE 3™ offers the unique possibility to integrate automatic results interpretation in its recipes, and Biologists can have their recipes/applications published on Hyris platform and made available to all HYRIS bCUBE 3™ users in the world, boosting their reach of potential customers.
Yes. HYRIS bCUBE 3™ is capable of running custom thermal cycling protocols, maximizing ramp speed, and running Real Time PCR analyses. Moreover, its flexible thermal control algorithm is able to keep a constant temperature profile, thus maximizing stability and precision, and giving outstanding performance in isothermal amplification protocols.
Yes. HYRIS bCUBE 3™ can control slow temperature ramps very precisely, and the resolution of its temperature sensor (< 0.05°C) enables melting analyses with very high resolution.
At present, our standard model is compatible with FAM, HEX and CY5 fluorophores (and all equivalents). In addition, due to the modular nature of its patented technology, a custom optical design can be requested to make HYRIS bCUBE 3™ compatible with virtually any type of fluorophore.
Yes. HYRIS bCUBE 3™ is able to scan all samples simultaneously for each of the installed wavelengths (FAM, HEX and CY5). This allows analyses with multi-targets or an internal control.