HYRIS 36-wells Cartridge
The cartridge is meant to be used in conjunction with the HYRIS bCUBE™ instrument, produced and sold by Hyris. It’s single use and should be disposed according to local regulations.
Entirely made of aluminium and ultra-pure polypropylene. The reaction wells are covered with the same plastic to guarantee PCR chemical compatibility.
- Overall dimensions: 59 x 32.5 x 7 mm (L x W x H)
- Pitch between wells: 6.5 mm
- Reaction well diameter: 3.2 mm
- Reaction well height: 5.8 mm
- Typical reaction volume: 20 µl
- Safe reaction volume range: 10 – 30 µl
After the reagents have been loaded, the cartridges must be sealed with a special adhesive aluminium foil, provided with the cartridges.
PRODUCTION AND PACKAGING
The HYRIS 36-wells cartridges, including all sub-components, are entirely made in Italy. The cartridges are manufactured in clean-room environment and individually sealed into sterile bags. The standard packaging contains 25 cartridges and 30 sealing foils.